Borderlands 3 will be launched on 13th September 2019 and there are 4 completely different editions accessible to pre-order proper now. All editions include a pre-order bonus of a gold weapon skins pack.
From the 2K web site:
“The authentic shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of weapons and an all-new mayhem-fueled journey! Blast by means of new worlds and enemies as one among 4 model new Vault Hunters – the last word treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, every with deep talent timber, talents and customization. Play solo or be part of with buddies to tackle insane enemies, rating a great deal of loot and save your house from essentially the most ruthless cult leaders within the galaxy.”
Watch the Borderlands 3 launch trailer under:
The commonplace version will embrace the bottom recreation plus the gold weapon pores and skin pack if pre-ordered.
The Deluxe Edition will embrace the above plus
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter pores and skin, Echo Device pores and skin, weapon pores and skin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter pores and skin, Echo Device pores and skin, trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon pores and skin, trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy weapons, Toy grenade mod, trinket
- Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
The Super Deluxe Edition will embrace all the above plus
- Season Pass
- 4 marketing campaign DLC packs that includes new tales, missions and challenges
- Butt Stallion weapon pores and skin
- Butt Stallion weapon trinket
- Butt Stallion grenade mod
Finally we have the Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition which incorporates all the above plus
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica
- Borderlands 3 character collectible figurines (x10)
- Sanctuary 3 snap mannequin
- Vault Key keychains (x4)Cloth galaxy map
- Character artwork lithographs (x5)
Game will be the unique retail companion within the UK for the Diamond Loot Chest Edition.