If you’ve by no means heard of Feudal Alloy let me break it down for you. It’s a Metroidvania sport the place you information a medieval robotic knight on his adventures. Oh and the knight is managed by a fish that lives in a bowl the place its head could be, as a result of why the hell not!
Feudal Alloy is made by a 2-man staff known as Attu video games, they’ve spent three years bringing Feudal Alloy to life. It’s been out on Steam since 17th Jan this 12 months and has obtained constructive opinions up to now. It will likely be making its approach onto Xbox One on 15th May and PS4 on 16th May.
You can view the official Feudal Alloy trailer under:
In the sport, you could discover an uncommon medieval world with a fish-controlled robotic known as Attu. Your fight strategies and abilities might be improved by smashing many sorts of mechanical creatures all through the gorgeous hand-drawn world.
Feudal Alloy Features:
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and different particular assault strikes
- A whole lot of totally different tools that adjustments each participant look and attributes
- An enormous, interconnected world to discover, stuffed with a variety of enemies
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Secret areas
You can view some Feudal Alloy screenshots in our gallery under: