Otome visual novel My Secret Pets! is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 30 for 1,580 yen, D3 Publisher and developer Dogenzaka Lab announced. It will support English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese language options.
My Secret Pets! first launched for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in April 2015, followed by PC via Steam in May 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
What is My Secret Pets!?
It’s a game where you can live a secret second life at home with your pets, which suddenly transformed into cute guys! Will you end up as the owner, or the pet!? Find out what it’s like to live together with animal boys in heat!
When you return home rejected the evening after being broken up with by your boyfriend, waiting for you are four handsome men…who are actually your pets! Cue a fierce battle for the love of their beloved (former) owner—you! But watch out for the reappearance of your ex…
- Assam – A polite, good-hearted piggy. He loves black tea, sweets, and you!
- Lufna – A capricious and independent Russian Blue cat. His brusque manner is just a facade.
- Ramin – An egotistical pink and gray cockatoo, the “older brother” of the group. He likes taking care of others acting as a guardian to you and the other pets.
- Lize – A spoiled and devious lop-eared rabbit. Adores you more than anyone else.
- Reito – The sole human character you can choose to fall in love with. He’s a cruel, arrogant type who’s good at everything he tries. He holds the key to the entire story.
This Game is for You if…
- …you want to fall in love with a handsome guy.
- …you like romance novels, romance manga, and romantic TV dramas.
- …you like romance games.
- …you like anthropomorphic animals.