Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is coming to Nintendo Switch on 14th May, 2019 priced at £13.49. In Bigger & Boulder, Atlas, the Greek Titan that’s tasked with the eternally dreary job of holding up the sky, has actually dropped the ball and should run via completely different intervals of Art History to flee the implications.
Rock of Ages 2 contains a combine of tower-defense and racing video games. Players can crew up with as much as three associates on-line, both in co-operative play or in opposition to each other.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder Features:
- Up to 4-Person Multiplayer — A bit of pleasant competitors by no means damage anybody. Play with as much as 4 gamers on-line in a match to the crushing dying, with the flexibility to customise the banners and colours in your boulder.
- Utter Chaos — Expanding on the primary recreation with a extra various choice of models and a bigger concentrate on rock-smashing technique in Bigger & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments — Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, permitting you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
- ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness — With humor turned as much as 11, gamers will rock and roll via the ages. Famous historic and mythological figures beware.
- Historically Inaccurate Bosses — Take on works of artwork come to life in boss battles that includes the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, main as much as the omnipotent remaining boss in a showdown such as you’d by no means think about!
Check out the official Rock of Ages web site for extra info on the sport.