17 BIT have introduced that their turn-based technique recreation Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-a-Fide version will probably be getting a spring launch for Nintendo Switch. Skulls of the Shogun has already proved profitable on PC, PS4 and Xbox 360.
The fast-paced, extremely tactical turn-based technique recreation invitations gamers to enter the Samurai Afterlife and be part of forces with vibrant Ghost-Samurai warriors, magical animal monks, and moustachioed Samurai Generals on the manner to seize the Skulls of the Shogun.
Set in Feudal Japan, Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition sees gamers tackle the position of the just lately deceased General Akamoto, Japan’s mightiest Samurai General who’s stabbed in the again by an unknown assailant on the eve of his biggest battle. Players should fight the Shogun’s Generals by means of the 4 areas of the afterlife, in addition to assembly the gods of every area.
Watch the launch trailer beneath:
It’s up to gamers to management common Akamoto and his military of troopers. At every flip, 5 orders might be carried out. The recreation provides followers lots of tactical approaches to select from, like killing items, bolstering minions by consuming skulls and haunting rice fields and buildings. Not to overlook the all-important consideration of how to greatest use and deploy their common, who should be protected in any respect prices.
See the recreation’s key options beneath:
- A quick-paced, arcade-inspired mix of arcade motion and turn-based technique!
- Rub shoulders with the colourful denizens of the Afterlife and energy up your military to lethal demons!
- Rampage by means of 24 ranges in an epic single-player marketing campaign!
- Confound opponents with the all-new Tanuki Monk unit!
- Gain expertise and fuse emblems with an all-new participant development system!
- Battle up to four gamers without delay on spectacular multiplayer maps, each domestically and on-line!
- Power your manner by means of an all-new episode, which options persistent troops and the mischievous new Tanuki Monk!
- Get inside our heads with all-new Developer Commentary!