Developed and revealed by BonusXP in collaboration with Netflix, Stranger Things 3: The Game is the official companion sport to season Three of the hit unique collection. This journey sport blends a distinctively retro 16-bit artwork type with trendy gameplay mechanics to ship nostalgic enjoyable with a contemporary new twist. Fans will likely be ready to expertise their favorite present by way of a mixture of exploration, puzzles, and fight.
Just like within the present, teamwork is on the coronary heart of Stranger Things 3: The Game. Fans can workforce up in two participant native co-op or in single participant mode alongside an AI companion, within the function of certainly one of twelve characters from the present, every with distinctive skills and attributes. Together, they’ll play by way of acquainted occasions from the collection whereas additionally uncovering never-before-seen Stranger Things secrets and techniques, guaranteeing a enjoyable expertise for these new to the world of Stranger Things and collection tremendous followers alike!
Watch the announcement trailer beneath:
- Experience the present in a brand new approach, exploring the eerie world of Hawkins to uncover new mysteries past what’s seen in Season 3.
- Jump proper into the motion of this pick-up-and-play journey: easy gameplay mechanics enable followers of all ability ranges to get in on the enjoyable.
- Take your sport to the following stage by making an attempt out totally different character mixtures and gathering all of the secrets and techniques the expansive world of Hawkins has to supply.
- Team up with a buddy, leveraging drop-in/drop-out native co-op to tackle the mysterious monsters of Hawkins collectively. While taking part in solo, use a group of “buddy instructions” to management each characters and nonetheless expertise all of the enjoyable.
- Choose from 12 playable characters, every with their very own distinctive abilities and stats.
Stranger Things 3 The Game will likely be launched for Nintendo Switch on 4th July 2019.
You can view some screenshots in our gallery beneath: